The Kennesaw State University (KSU) Travel Team is part of the Accounting Operations department within the Office of Finance and Accounting (OFA). The team is responsible for providing support to KSU employees using the Concur travel and expense Web-based system. To manage their KSU travel authorizations, bookings, and expense reporting, KSU employees utilize an instance of Concur within the state-wide TeamWorks Travel and Expense (aka Concur) system, which is supported by the State Accounting Office.
Report all issues to the KSU Travel Team as follows:
- First, check with your department's Business Manager/Business Operations Professional or designated administrator/staff to determine if they can assist you; and/or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org so issues are logged.
- The KSU Travel Team will follow-up directly with the end user to resolve the issue.
Urgent Issues (Time Critical)
- Call the KSU Travel Hotline 470.578.4394, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
After hours calls/voice messages returned next business day; or
- Email to email@example.com so issues are logged. The KSU Travel Team will follow-up directly with the user to resolve.
- For escalated issues, the department Business Manager/ Business Operations Professional or designated administrator/staff can contact the KSU Travel Team directly
KSU Travel Team Contact Information
KSU Travel Hotline: 470.578.4394
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Sandra Cagliani, Manager II, 470.578.7741
Amanda Richardson, Accountant II, 470.578.7585
Vacant, Accountant II, 470.578.2181
Sandra Walton, Accountant II, 470.578.2602
For additional information on Concur support and when to the Travel Counselor/Agent, go to the Concur Support page on this Website.