The Concur system is a Web-based, employee travel management and expense reporting system at the following link: https://www.concursolutions.com/.
KSU staff who require new access to Concur, or users who have login issues, should email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Travel Counselor/Agent Support
Travel Incorporated is the state-wide contracted Travel Counselor/Agent and the point-of-contact to support the Concur system for airfare and hotel bookings.
When to Contact the Travel Counselor/Agent
You should contact a Travel Incorporated Travel Counselor/Agent to:
- Resolve air or hotel booking issues DURING your travels;
- Make complex domestic or international reservations;
- Make multiple changes to reservations;
- Book travel that includes a non-business component and has been pre-approved as an exception to TMS booking (i.e., spouse traveling or adding personal days);
- For an itinerary/invoice when you are not able to find one in your personal travel portal under the itinerary tab (go to View My Personal Portal); or
- For an itinerary/invoice when you are not able to find one in your trip library.
Note that a travel agent fee may be charged for this assistance.
Travel Incorporated Travel Counselor/Agent:
Phone: 770.291.5190 or 877.548.2996 (24 hours a day, 365 days a year)
When to Contact Technical Support
Travel Incorporated also provides technical support for online bookings in the Concur system. You should contact their technical support number below if you:
- Have difficulty booking online and cannot find a solution in the Help tool in the upper right hand corner of the Concur system.
- Receive an error message in the Concur system.
- Have any other technical issues with the Concur system.
Travel Incorporated Technical Support (online bookings)
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00 am to 12:00 am